- This Web site is provided by IT Problem Solver, and may be used for informational purposes only. By using the site or downloading the Materials from the site, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth in this notice. If you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions please do not use the Web Site or download materials from the Web Site.
- This Site, including all Materials present (excluding any applicable third party materials), is the property of IT Problem Solver and is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this Web Site and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. IT Problem Solver does not grant any express or implied rights under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information.
- IT Problem Solver has business relationships with many customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like joint venture, partnership, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.
- This Web site includes certain links and tools that allow you and other users to send information, provide feedback, and interact real time. You agree not to submit, send or otherwise transmit any unlawful, harmful, vulgar, abusive, harassing, pornographic or otherwise objectionable material of any kind.
- You further agree not to use any contact information and e-mail addresses that can be found on the Web site to send any unsolicited commercial information.
- This Web site may contain links to other sites. IT Problem Solver does not monitor these other sites and is not responsible for the contents of such sites. Your access to such sites via the links contained on this Web site is wholly at your own risk.