Policy Acknowledgement and Acceptance
Information Collection and Use
When a visitor requests a page from SmarterTakeout.com, our Web servers automatically recognize that visitor’s domain name and IP address. This information may include the IP address of the site that directed you to www.SmarterTakeout.com, your IP address, version of your Operating system and Web browser. This information reveals nothing personal about you and the practice of collecting such data is common for every Web Server on the Internet – users of our site are tracked, but they are anonymous.
IT Problem Solver uses your IP address for the following purposes:
- Diagnose problems with our servers
- Administer our site (to measure the number of visitors to the different areas of our sites, and to help us make our sites more useful to visitors. This includes analyzing these logs periodically to determine the traffic through our servers, the number of pages served, and the level of demand for pages and topics of interest)
- Investigate misuses of www.SmarterTakeout.com
- Contact and registration forms on www.SmarterTakeout.com require your name, e-mail, address, company name and other personal data. We use this information for getting in touch with you only. We do not intend to sell, rent, or otherwise give your e-mail address to a third-party, without your consent.
Client Account Protection
Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers, letters, and special characters and do not disclose your IT Problem Solver password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify IT Problem Solver and change your password.
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
You can see, review and change most of your personal information by logging into the Site. Generally, we will not manually modify your personal information. You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate. Upon your request, we will close your account and remove your personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law. We do retain personal information from closed accounts in order to comply with law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Our site has advanced security measures to prevent data loss, misuse or alteration. All your personal information resides behind the firewall, and access to it is restricted to most of IT Problem Solver personnel (excluding managers that communicate with you directly).
Disclosure of personal information
IT Problem Solver may disclose your personal information when it is required by law or if there are sufficient reasons to believe that this action is necessary to:
- Investigate unlawful activities or comply with legal process served on IT Problem Solver
- Protect and defend the rights or property of IT Problem Solver or visitors of www.SmarterTakeout.com
- Reply to users requests